❗N E W P R O D U C T A R R I V A L❗
🙋 Hello everyone , meet the new sexy Glossy Skin Serum Toner.
"Hi , i will change the way your skin glows ✨" this is what the product will say if she could.
Discover the new magical powers of AHA BHA PHA acids that will transform your skincare game to whole new level.
What is AHA BHA & PHA
AHA , BHA & PHA is a new hard-working natural chemical exfoliants which can minimize acne , erase pigmentation , blur fine line , brighten skins among many other miracle they can perform on your skin. It is safe for skin as it comes from natural source.
What is AHA? Alpha Hydroxy Acids
Where does it derived from? : Naturally in fruit , milk , sugarcane 🍐🍒🥛
Common type of asid :
- Glycolic acid - derived from sugars 🍬 and effective for controlling sebum production
- Malic acid - derived from apples 🍏 . Hydrating , soothing and increase tissue respiration
- Tartaric acid - derived from grapes 🍇 - antioxidant
- Mandelic acid - derived from bitter almond - control pigment
Benefits of AHA :
- Brighten skin
- Exfoliates the skin and increases cell renewal
- Fade pigmentation & sun damage
- Even out skin tone
- Lock moisture and radiance
- Reduce fine lines, wrinkles , uneven patches on skin and scars
- Excellent for dry and mature skin.
BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acids)
Where does it derived from? : Willow tree bark , wintergreen oil or sweet birch. 🌳🌲🌱
Common type of asid : Salicylic acid
Benefits of BHA :
- Clear block pores
- Treat inflamed acne
- Improves pores conditions
- Dissolve oil in the pores
- Great treatment for acne and blackheads
- Soothes redness
PHA (Poly Hydroxy Acids (Milder acid)
PHA is alot like AHA's. They'll improve texture , even out skin tone and diminish fine lines. But, unlike AHA's & BHA's , they are way less irritating. So it is good for those with sensitive skin.
Where does it derived from? : Produced in nature by numerous microorganisms, including through bacterial fermentation of sugar or lipids.
Common type of acid: Gluconolactone acid & lactobionic acid.
Benefits of PHA :
- Exfoliates the skin and increase cell renewal
- Locks plenty of moisture
- Ideal for sensitive skin
🎉GET YOUR SKIN GLOWING NOW FOR ONLY RM50!🎉
👇🏻Click button below to purchase now before the sales is gone!👇🏻
ENOUGH CHEMISTRY! Now lets get straight to the fun part
☀What is Glossy Skin Serum Toner?
👉🏻Liquid serum toner that acts to cleanse the skin from dirt, dust, bacteria and dead skin cells.
👉🏻It is a serum toner that has AHA BHA PHA good acid for mild exfoliation and makes the skin radiant and say no more to a dull skin as the dead skin cells are being whisk away.
🌿Tea Tree Extract
♨AHA BHA PHA
☀GSST are FREE FROM
☀GSST is a must to used for skin problems like:
✅Extremely dull skin
✅Uneven skin tone
✅Blackhead / Whitehead
☀Immediately effects after using GSST
✅The dead skin being removed & visible in your cotton pad
✅Cleanses the skin thoroughly
✅Pores appear invisible after 30 days of usage
✅The skin becomes more radiant and brighten
✅Less acne/pimples, clearer skin
✅Glow the skin naturally
☀What's the smell of GSST?
👉🏻Soft rose scented 🌹
☀Which skin type is appropriate with the GSST?
❗ALERT! Sensitive skin: do patch test first
☀How to use GSST?
👉🏻As a toner
1. Pour the product into cotton pad
2. Swipe to the face with a upward motion
3. Repeat 2-3 times until there is no more black residue on the cotton pad
👉🏻For a quick facial for dry and oily skin
1. Load 3-4 cotton pad with GSST and apply it on the cheeks, forehead and chin just like a mask
2. Leave in 2-3 minutes and remove
☀ Product layering : -
3. Magic Jelly
4. Bbj / LDC
☀GSST Info: -
No KKM :-
WHAT THEY SAY? 💁